Tuesday 17 January 2012

New to blogging!

I have finally decided to get involved in 21st century activities and, with the help of my super-duper technically able husband, I now have a blog, yippeee!! I can't promise that I am going to post things that regularly, nor that they will be made with any precision, but what I can promise is that they will be unique and fun to do!!


Having always had a love of crafting but never dedicating any time to it, I decided a few months ago to join a patchwork quilting class. We meet once a month on a Saturday at Patchwork Corner in Hemel Hempstead for an all-day class. It is officially the most amazing fabric shop I have EVER seen, I would recommend anyone a visit! I was prompted to start quilting when I found out my best friend and sister-in-law were pregnant. I had always wanted to make a quilt and this was the perfect opportunity to learn - starting small with a babies quilt!


Here's where I've got to after 3 sessions - 18 hours!









No comments:

Post a Comment