Tuesday 17 January 2012

With Kirsty Allsopp as my inspirational figure, and having watched back-to-back several episodes of 'Kirsty's Homemade Christmas', I decided to dedicate the week before Christmas for some much needed crafting time! I decided that my crafting list would include the following projects:
- 2 x owl door hangers (as xmas presents for my 2 best friends)
- 1 x heart door hanger for another friend
- felt xmas tree decorations (4 planned but only managed 1!)
- a wreath for flat door
- salt dough xmas tree decorations (didn't manage in the end!)
- lavender drawer fillers for grandparents for xmas presents (didn't manage)
I also managed to do a xmas day table centrepiece with left over foliage from the wreath making and I made some thank you cards using my sewing machine - something I've been planning to do for ages. 
All in all I had a fun-filled week of crafting!







No comments:

Post a Comment