Wednesday 30 January 2013

My beautiful Goddaughter's Quilt

After saying many weeks ago that I'd upload the photos, with the help of my technical whizz friend (and her clever iphone) I can finally upload the photos.

Here is the latest quilt (finished in July last year) for my beautiful goddaughter. Try as I might I couldn't get it done in time for her birth in April but hopefully it was worth the wait :-). It's the second of my collection and the first with triangles in (yeay!). I might update this with better pictures (taken outside) as the colours in these don't show exactly as they are! I used a charm pack then chose a spotty beige fabric to use as a sashing and then two more flowery patterns which were used in panels in the main quilt and alternating in the binding too.




2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful Katie - love it :) Hope you are keeping well and send you lots of love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katherine! Yesterday I showed your blog to my friend and we both agreed what an AMAZING scrapbooker you are! Hope all's well with the Sutton's and the Yorke Mead gang! Love to all x

      Delete